With a HeartSine samaritan PAD Automatic External Defibrillator (AED). This lifesaving technology can significantly increase the chance of survival for a member or employee who suffers an SCA. Every minute counts. Typically, only about five percent of SCA victims survive. However, survival rates can increase up to 74%1 if CPR and a shock from an AED are provided within three minutes of collapse. Reducing response time by even one or two minutes from collapse to shock can mean the difference between death and survival.2
Not all AEDs are created equal. The HeartSine samaritan PAD combines patented technology with one of the lowest costs of ownership on the market. And it’s all available in a simple-to-use package that carries a warranty that is second to none, with flexible program management options that affordably help mitigate risk and liability in deploying these lifesaving devices.
- Compact, portable, and lightweight (1.1 kg)
- Highest level of protection from dust and moisture ingress in the industry (IP56)
- Integrated battery and electrodes for one-change maintenance
- Four-year electrode life
- Pediatric compatible
- Semi-automatic shock delivery
- Audible and visual indicators for ease of use in a noisy environment
- CPR coaching with metronome
- Patented low escalating energy protocol (SCOPE™)
- 90-minute ECG recording time
- Automatic self test
- Field upgradeable to latest AHA/ERC guidelines
- Carry case included.