- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
- QUIK-STEP™ electrodes Peel directly off the base for faster placement.
- cprINSIGHT™ analysis technology Analyses for shockable rhythm during chest compressions with no need to pause.
- Metronome and CPR coaching Sets an effective pace and audibly guides users.
- ClearVoice™ technology Detects background noise and adjusts volume accordingly for clear instruction.
- Fully automatic Available in fully or semi-automatic models.
- Highest available escalating energy Up to 360J for more effective shocks as needed.
- Bilingual Toggle between two pre-set languages when using the device.
- Child mode Child mode delivers lower energy levels appropriate for young children without having to change electrodes.
- LIFEPAK TOUGH™ IP55 rating for challenging environments.
- Backed by an 8-year warranty.
- LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager. Monitor AED programs by tracking AED status, sending patient data to emergency responders and hospitals, detecting AED locations and other tools.
WaveForm: Biphasic Truncated Exponential with voltageand duration compensation for patient impedance.
Patient Impedance Range: 10 – 300 ohms
10% of the energy setting into 50 ohms
15% of the rated energy output into 25 – 175 ohms
Output Energy Sequence: Multiple levels, configurable from 150 joules to 360 joules.
Energy Default:: 200J, 300J, 360J (adult) 50J, 75J, 90J (paediatric)
Shock Advisory System™: An ECG analysis system that advises whether a shock is appropriate; meets rhythm recognition criteria specified in IEC 60601-2-4.
cprINSIGHT™ Analysis Technology: Enables the defibrillator to analyse the patient’s heart rhythm while CPR is being performed.
CPR Coaching: Instructions for adult and paediatric CPR, including feedback when no CPR is detected, rate and depth guidance, a metronome and instructions on hand placement.
Time to Shock at 360J after CPR (with cprINSIGHT enabled):
- Semi-Automatic: < 7 seconds
- Fully Automatic: < 13 seconds
Charge Time: 0 seconds for first 150J or 200J shock (as device is pre-charged). With cprINSIGHT enabled, subsequent shocks will be charged during CPR and ready to shock at the end of the CPR period.
Lid Release/ON-OFF: Controls device power.
Shock button, Semi-automatic: Delivers energy when button pressed by the user.
Shock button, Fully Automatic: Flashes prior to delivering shock without requiring user intervention.
Child Mode Button: Allows operator to switch to Child Mode for reduced energy and CPR guidance appropriate for children.
Language Button: Optional feature allows operator to switch between the Primary and Secondary languages for an optional multi-language configuration.
Electrical Protection: Input protected against high voltage defibrillator pulses per IEC 60601-1/EN 60601-1.
Safety Classification: Internally powered equipment. IEC 60601-1/EN 60601-1.
User Interface: The user interface includes voice prompts and audible tones.
ClearVoice™ Technology: Volume adjusts automatically based on the noise level of the surrounding environment.
Device Status Indicators: Visual and audible indicators indicating system readiness (device, pads and battery).
Note: All performance specifications defined assume the unit has been stored (two hours minimum) at operating temperature prior to operation.
Operating Temperature: 0° to +50°C (+32° to +122°F).
Storage Temperature: -30° to +60°C (-22° to +140°F) with battery and electrodes, maximum exposure time limited to one week.
Long Term Storage: Always store the defibrillator within the recommended temperature range of 15° to 35°C (59° to 95°F).
Altitude: -382 to 4,572 m (-1,253 to 15,000 ft ).
Relative Humidity: 5 to 95% (non-condensing).
Water Resistance: IEC 60529/EN 60529 IPX5 with electrodes connected and battery installed.
Dust Resistance: IEC 60529/EN 60529 IP5X with electrodes connected and battery installed.
Shock: MIL-STD-810F, Method 516.4, Procedure 1, (40g, 6-9 ms pulse, 1/2 sine each axis).
Vibration: MIL-STD-810F, Method 514.4, Helicopter – category 6 (3.75 Grms) and Ground Mobile – category 8 (2.85 Grms).
With handle, including electrodes and battery:
Height: 9.7 cm (3.8 in)
Width: 22.6 cm (8.9 in)
Depth: 27.4 cm (10.8 in)
Weight: 2.0 kg (4.5 lb)
Type: Lithium Manganese Dioxide (Li/MnO2), 12.0V, 4.7 amp-hours.
Capacity (at 20°C): Will provide 166 200 joule shocks (with one minute of CPR between shocks) or 103 360 joules shocks (with one minute of CPR between shocks) or 800 minutes of operating time.
Standby Life (assuming daily tests only): A new battery provides device power for 4 years if installed in device that is not used.
Replace Battery Indication: At least 6 shocks and 30 minutes of operating time remain when first indicated.
Weight: 0.3 kg (0.7 lb).
Pads: Can be used on both adult and paediatric patients.
Pads Packaging: User intuitive, rapid access electrodes.
Pads Replacement:: Replace every 4 years
Memory Type: Internal digital memory (flash RAM).
ECG Storage: Minimum 60 minutes of ECG stored for two patient episodes
USB Wireless 802.11 b/g/n, or Cellular data transfer to LIFELINKcentral™ AED Program Manager or LIFENET® System.